Unofficial Dave fifty-50

A personal viewpoint about the goings on in and around the band fifty-50 (oh and anything else)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

my record finally beaten

Immense congratulations are in order for our vocalist Mick Hayward and his lovely wife Rita on the occasion of their recent wedding. Yes on Saturday 25th August Mick finally beat my record of lasting longer than anyone I know before getting married. I hope he also can beat my record for staying married!!! A very enjoyable day was had by all assisted by the wonderful weather and the plush setting of Oulton Hall.



The band provided some live music on the night sharing time with Jim Santana singing his Elvis tribute. Thankfully the average age of the dancers was considerably greater during his performance but that meant everyone was catered for. A few pics below should give a flavour of the day.

The happy couple.




The toilets were all busy.



Mick gets to the front of the queue once again.




Look!...just tell that Simon Cowell he'll have to ring back. I'm at a wedding but I just can't remember who's.

Surprise guest ....Robert Palmer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home